The Edcamp Vision...
- ...to create an international network of educators dedicated to participant-driven professional learning for themselves and others that accelerates student growth.
- non-commercial and conducted with a vendor-free presence
- hosted by any organization interested in furthering the edcamp mission
- made up of sessions that are determined on the day of the event
- reliant on the “law of two feet” that encourages participants to find a session that meets their needs
Learn more at edcamp.org
- Edcamp 101 by Su Hun Lee: https://youtu.be/I7DwCI7j0Bg
- Edcamp Foundation Video by EdcampUSA: https://youtu.be/XY51Say-A1c
Edcamp South Jersey: Event Description
Join educators from all over South Jersey, the Tri-State area and beyond as we host our second annual Edcamp.
Invitation: Access the formal invitation at the following link and feel free to share via social media and within your own school community: https://goo.gl/SrZ6TA
WHEN: Saturday, March 19, 2016 from 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM (EST)
- 8:00-8:45: Doors Open/FREE Breakfast and Networking
- 8:45-9:25: Opening Remarks/Edcamp 101/Session Building
- 9:30-10:30: Session 1
- 10:30-11:30: Session 2
- 11:30-12:30: Lunch/Door Prizes
- 12:30 -1:00: APP Smackdown
- 1:00-2:00: Session 3
- 2:00-2:30: Final Door Prizes and Wrap-Up
SESSION BOARD for #EdcampSoJersey 2016: https://goo.gl/38CbAw
Sponsorship Information for 2016:
- 2016 Sponsorship Letter: https://goo.gl/s7RG1L
- 2016 Sponsor FORM: http://goo.gl/forms/w3iwgpqtrh
- 2016 Sponsor SlideShow: https://goo.gl/1sZ2nz
- Thank You to our SPONSORS for 2016 - Without your continued support #EdcampSoJersey would not be possible!
Public Relations from Edcamp South Jersey 2015: http://goo.gl/D1E8JI
Photo Credit to Kevin Jarrett: Edcamp South Jersey 2015 Photos (below)